Friday 28 January 2011

A very belated Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone, I really must apologise for not attending to the blog more often, I'm going to make it my New Years Resolution to write here more often and let everyone know whats going on. Firstly Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you all. We had a really busy Christmas on the buses with quite a few weddings in December in all the snow which was a bit of a worry but we managed to get out for every occasion. We didn't even miss any of the timetabled routes either. We has a great staff dinner at The Hayloft in Barney, enjoyed by all and Dad didn't even make his usual long speech but limited himself to a much shorter one. Thanks to everyone who helps at Cumbria Classic Coaches, 2010 was a great year. January has been busy but I'm going to tell you all about that in the next blog. It just remains to attach our newsletter to this one. Hopefully this will work as I've only put in pictures so far....nope I'll have to put it up on the website page. all the best Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment